Heart Hoop Initial Earrings
Our Heart Hoop Initial Earrings can be personalised with your initials and any colour(s). Make a statement with your heart hoops! To customise your order add your initials/name and colour(s) in the ‘Order Notes’ box when you check out. Check our Instagram @claudiamaxwell.designs for more ideas on colours!
The colours we stock are :
- Reds – Bright red, marble red, mirror red, glitter red, transparent red with glitter and stars throughout
- Oranges – Bright Orange, pastel orange, mirror orange, glitter orange
- Yellows – Pastel yellow, mirror yellow, glitter yellow
- Greens – Dark green, bright green, mirror green, glitter green
- Blues – Baby blue, electric blue, mirror blue, glitter blue
- Purples – Dark purple, lilac, mirror purple, pinky purple, glitter purple
- Pinks – Hot pink, mirror pink, pastel pink, glitter pink, mirror pink
- Blacks – Gloss black and matte black
- Golds – Glitter gold, mirror gold, plain gold
- Rose gold – Rose gold glitter, rose gold mirror
- Silver – Silver glitter, silver mirror
- Multicoloured glitter
- Marbles – red marble, pink marble, pearl marble, beige/cream marble
- Neon- neon yellow, neon orange, neon pink
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order within seven working days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within seven working days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations or otherwise as soon as possible. Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- When returning consignments, all arrangements and costs are your responsibility.
- If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.